Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Gifts





I made this for my niece Samantha. It is an earring holder. You just push the earrings through the tulle and then you can put the back on to hold it in place. I also added hanging hearts at the bottom for hoop earrings or necklaces or bracelets.








The tiles below are from the bathroom at Granny's house. This is Agnes Rose Matthews' house that was torn down last year. I painted them with an "M" for Matthews and glued a ribbon on the back for hanging.







These are some of the bean/pea art that I made for Xmas presents this year. I should have taken pictures of all of them before I gave them away. But maybe I can get the recipients to take some pics and send them to me. (Hint Hint Cindy, Donna, and Kathy) I will have to say I think they look much better in person than they do here.

This one is for Tommye (my mother-in-law). Granny's house was filled with ladybugs. Tommye said that she hoped she wouldn't see another ladybug once they moved to their new house. I just couldn't let that happen.


Here is Joyce with her artwork.

No comments: