Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lolaisms

Conversation Lola and I had in the car a few days ago:
Lola - Do you miss your mommy?
me - Yes, I miss her.
Lola - Like everyday?
me - Yes, everyday.
Lola - I wonder what that feels like when your mommy dies.
me - What what feels like, dying or having your mommy die?
Lola - Having your mommy die and missing her everyday. Missing somebody makes me sad and you don't seem sad everyday. But I guess you are sad and then you look at me and it makes you soooo happy right?
me - That's exactly right Lola.



Conversation between Sophie and Lola in the backseat of the car.
Lola - I love it when I get to sit in the watcher seat.
Sophie - What's a watcher seat?
Lola - That seat right there.
Sophie - You mean the passenger seat.
Lola - No, I mean the watcher seat. That's the driver's seat and that's the watcher's seat.



Sophie - Mommy, Lola stuck her tongue out at me.
Lola - I did not, my tongue told my brain it needed air so I gave it some.



2 comments:

MECH said...

That is so sweet!

Jamie Broeker said...

The tongue comment was so clever!! It had me cracking up!!