Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Indianapolis Indians Game - RAINOUT!!!

While waiting in line at Meijer I entered the girls names in a drawing to win tickets to an Indianapolis Indians Baseball game. About a week later, I get a phone call and Lola's name had been drawn. She won 4 tickets (great seats - 5th row back behind home plate), $25 in vouchers to spend at ball park, and she got to say "PLAY BALL" on the big screen to start the game. WOW! I had no idea what I was signing up for. Mommy made the girls some Indians shirts and we were off to the big game. Alas, it wasn't meant to be this day. We walked thru downtown in the pouring rain to get to the stadium and wait for an hour for the game to be called on account of weather. She did get to reschedule her big moment however. Those pictures will follow soon!





Waiting for the rain to stop.


...buy me some peanuts...


No comments: